About Joseph Bartholomew Golf Course
The Joseph M. Bartholomew Municipal Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 72-course measuring between 5,314 yards to 6,823. Owned and operated by the City of New Orleans Department of Parks and Parkways, the renovated course includes a double ended driving range, putting green and a fully stocked pro-shop.
Originally opened as the Pontchartrain Golf Course in 1956, The Joseph M. Bartholomew Golf Municipal Course was renovated in 1979 and renamed to honor the first African-American inducted in the Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame.
- Newly Renovated, Year Round Golf
- Double Ended Driving Range
- Open to the Public
- ProShop & Café
- Senior, Youth and Twilight Rates
- 8’ Cart Paths/ 5 Miles Cart Paths
- Emerald Bermuda Greens
- 419 Bermuda Fairways / 40 acre Fairways
- 2 Practice Greens
- 9 Lakes
- Four tee boxes in each hole
- Rental Clubs and Carts
- Online Tee Time Scheduling Encouraged