Junior Golf Program
Joseph Bartholomew Golf Course is honored to be a home of The First Tee Program. The First Tee is an international youth development organization introducing the game of golf and its inherent values to young people. Through after-school and in-school programs, The First Tee helps shape the lives of young people from all walks of life by reinforcing values like integrity, respect and perseverance through the game of golf.
From the beginner golfer to the advanced player, our camps are our most popular junior program. These camps are for boys and girls ages 5-18. Camp I is Tuesday – Friday; four consecutive days which is ideal for after school activity. Camp II is Saturday – Sunday; two consecutive days which is great to hone golf skills and explore our golf course. Instruction on all aspects of the game is provided as well as play on simulated holes. In Camp II, juniors will play golf on the course with an instructor. Juniors will learn full swing fundamentals, short game, golf course rules and etiquette and much more in a fun and challenging setting.
Typical Golf Camp Schedule (Tuesday – Friday) Camp I
- 4:00pm – 4:20pm – Registration
- 4:30pm – 5:20pm – Instruction on full swing, putting, chipping, pitching & bunker shots
- 5:30pm – 5:50pm – Games, contests, core values and etiquettes.
- 6:00pm – Camp adjourns
- 6:00pm – 6:15pm – Instructors available to answer questions and to provide further assistance
Typical Golf Camp Schedule (Saturday – Sunday) Camp II
- 8:30am – 8:50am – Registration
- 9:00am – 9:50pm – Instruction on full swing, putting, chipping, pitching, & bunker shots
- 10:00am – 10:50am – Games, contests, core values and etiquettes.
- 11:00am – 12:50am – Course play with coaches
- 1:00pm – Camp adjourns
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm – Instructors available to answer questions and to provide further assistance
*Save money when registering for multiple camps and siblings.
Registration Fee: Camp I (per week) = $100 for 1….. $180 for 2….. $260 for 3..… $340 for 4
Registration Fee: Camp II (per week) = $125 for 1….. $230 for 2….. $335 for 3….. $420 for 4
Registration Fee: Camp I & II (per week) = $200 for 1…. $380 for 2…. $560 for 3.… $740 for 4
If you would like to know more information, check out their website at https://thefirsttee.org/